Monday, June 8, 2015

places i love: under the mango tree

Today, I woke up feeling hungry and decided to go grab a late breakfast at a juice bar near my house: Under the Mango Tree. I've been meaning to check out this place after reading great reviews on Yelp, and gladly, it did not disappoint.

This juice bar is earth friendly, and besides juices and smoothies, they offer acai bowls, melts and coffee. It's very small, but they do have a seating area. I had a spicy kale melt, and a green juice, and both were excellent. I'm so happy I've found this place; I will definitely be a regular here.












Under the Mango Tree714 6 St, Miami Beach FL

Images: Monica Aguinaga

2 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Looks like a nice relaxing morning!!! Hope you're doing well. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, I love places like this one. Looks amazing, sweetie.