Sunday, January 11, 2015

Miami Beach through my lens: December


For the last installment of Miami Beach through my lens, I decided to feature my favorite place in Miami Beach: the beach, of course!
It's such a luxury (and a blessing) to live right by the beach. Whether it's a walk by the beach early in the morning or at sunset, or spending the day lounging in the sand, or a bike ride by the boardwalk, over-viewing the ocean, I find that going to the beach (and taking a dip in its warm waters), it's restorative and relaxing.

My favorite spot is between 1st and 3rd St, right by South Pointe Park. I love that it's almost always empty, it feels very secluded and private.





 



I've said this many times, but I can't believe another year went by. I showed you my favorite places in Miami Beach, but there are many other places I've discovered and fell in love lately. I'll keep sharing my finds with you.

This project has been an ode to my city. I truly love living here and I'm excited about discovering the Magic City. Stay tuned!

To see the whole Miami Beach through my lens project: go here.


Miami Beach through my lens is a photographic quest to discover the great city of Miami Beach.
Starting January 2014, I will explore a new place every month throughout the year, and share my findings with you. Armed with my trusty camera, I aim to get to know this wonderful city better, and improve my photography skills as I go. Tag along!


Images: Monica Aguinaga

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness, I am totally daydreaming about beach right now. Your photos blew me away, sweetie. Kisses