Friday, July 11, 2014

Miami Beach through my lens: June 2014


Oops! I'm super late posting June edition of my photo project: Miami Beach through my lens. But here it is!

Since my first visit to Europa Delicatessen I knew I wanted to make it a part of my series Miami through my lens. Europa Delicatessen is an European style deli and gourmet market, and they serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and anything in between.

The first time I went I had the Scandinavian breakfast, with smoked salmon, rösti, hard boiled eggs, cucumber and cream cheese. Oh! I'm still thinking about it. The crêpes are delicious,as well. Their coffee is strong, as it should be, and their pastries are decadent and plentiful.

What I love the most about this place is that you can buy ingredients to cook a meal at home. They carry a lot of imported gourmet products, not to mention European beers and wine.

This is such a charming place and has become my favorite place to have breakfast in South Beach! Check it out!














Miami Beach through my lens is a photographic quest to discover the great city of Miami Beach.
Starting January 2014, I will explore a new place every month throughout the year, and share my findings with you. Armed with my trusty camera, I aim to get to know this wonderful city better, and improve my photography skills as I go. Tag along!

Images: Monica Aguinaga

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

I so want to have a breakfast there. What a fantastic place, sweetie. Hope you are having a great week so far. Muah