Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Miami Beach through my lens: July 2014

This month, I went to Juvia, a beautiful rooftop bar and restaurant, with amazing panoramic views of South Beach.
They serve a fusion of French, Peruvian and Japanese cuisine, but my favorite part were the cocktails. The sangria and mojitos were so refreshing in the hot summer afternoon.
I will definitely be coming back to Juvia, and if you visit Miami, make sure to stop by and watch a sunset while sipping your favorite cocktail!


















Miami Beach through my lens is a photographic quest to discover the great city of Miami Beach.
Starting January 2014, I will explore a new place every month throughout the year, and share my findings with you. Armed with my trusty camera, I aim to get to know this wonderful city better, and improve my photography skills as I go. Tag along!

Images: Monica Aguinaga

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow, what a dreamy spot and I totally fancy one of those mojitos:) Have a great, darling.