Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer reading


Are you reading anything good? Recently, I've read The Cuckoo's Calling and loved it! The second book of the series just came out, so I'm adding that to my summer reading list. I also read Reconstructing Amelia and couldn't put it down! Highly recommend it.
And now on a more different topic, I just checked out these 2 books out of my local library: Made to stick and Yes! 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to be Persuasive. So, I'm going to be buried in books for the next few weeks.

P.S. I'm on Good Reads, where you can see what books I've read recently and which ones are my favorites. Add me as a friend, if you wish.

What are your reading this summer?  Please, let me know your recommendations!

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

I've been reading tons of food books lately and right now, I'm reading Delancey. I can't get enough of it. Have a beautiful day, sweetie.